You'd like to go to university - and acquire practical experience at the same time? Looking for the right way to embark on your professional future and like the idea of financial independence while you're studying?
If so, the integrated 3 ½ year Bachelor degree programme in Business Administration and Engineering - the German title you'll obtain is "Wirtschaftsingenieur" - might be just what you're looking for.
The Atlantik Networxx Group is one of Central Europe's leading sellers of semiconductor and network products. With us, you can benefit from an optimal blend of theory and practice - and graduate with a Bachelor degree for a great start into your future. Welcome to the world of Atlantik Networxx!
We offer committed school-leavers with Abitur (Germany's higher school-leaving qualification) the opportunity of an integrated work-study degree at one of Bavaria's universities of applied sciences. You study close to our company HQ in Planegg, just outside Munich. Out of term times (i.e. during lecture-free periods) and for your internship you'll work with us to sample the practical side of things. We'll of course help you with the topic of your Bachelor dissertation, which you write in your last semester.
- Strong practical orientation
- Financial independence
- Short course with intensive, practice-supported application of theory
- Get to know our company as a future employer
- Monthly grant and various subsidies
If you want to chart new territory, you can't follow in the footsteps of others!
Develop the future with us!
With Atlantik Networxx as a practice partner you study the Business Administration and Engineering degree programme. We're looking for high-school graduates who're keen to take up the challenge. You should meet the following requirements:
- Good high school-leaving qualification; Abitur or "Fachhochschulreife" (the entrance qualification for study at a university of applied science)
- Good grades in core courses (you should have majored in subjects associated with the degree course)
- Good mathematical and technical understanding
- Initial experience in engineering
- Commitment and dedication
- Good communications skills, team player, flexibility
If you're interested in an integrated degree programme at ATLANTIK NETWORXX AG, please get in touch with our personnel department:
Personnel department Atlantik Networxx AG
Fraunhofer Straße 11a
Phone: +49 89 89 505-0
Fax: +49 89 89 505-100