Atlantik Systeme presents new Residual Current Monitoring capabilities from Raritan
Planegg, March 7, 2019
Atlantik Systeme, value-added distributor in the field of network components, presents a new range of residual current monitoring (RCM Type B) options for Raritan intelligent PDUs.
These new RCM (Residual Current Monitoring) modules feature a patented self-test feature. This not only eliminates the need for manual checking by an electrician, but also allows the process to be performed automatically.
Real-time monitoring and detection of residual currents reduces the risk of electric shocks, fires or failures. If self-defined limit values of all monitored energy parameters are exceeded, escalation processes are automatically initiated.
Raritan PDUs can be equipped with 3 different RCM options:
- RCM Type A: Detects alternating currents from from 6 mA (IEC62020).
- RCM type B, one channel: Detects AC and DC currents: from 15 mA (IEC62020).
- RCM type B, three channels: Detects AC and DC currents from15 mA (IEC62020) on each line.
All Raritan PDUs equipped with RCM sensors also measure neutral current with 1% accuracy to EN50600 2-2.
- Overloading or possible interruptions of the N conductor are indicated at an early stage.
- The reliability of the operating and system safety is significantly increased.
- Potential fire hazards and impending downtimes are detected even before an incident occurs.
- Maintenance costs are significantly reduced.
Raritan's intelligent rack solutions can be ordered at the Atlantik Systeme Webshop http://webshop.atlantiksysteme.de/
For more information on Raritan's intelligent rack solutions, please contact us.