Atlantik Systeme presents the Dominion LX II from Raritan
Planegg, September 30, 2020
The Raritan Dominion® LX Series 2nd generation is ideal for use in small to medium sized IT environments. The Dominion® LX II ensures local operation at the rack and "Java-free" remote server maintenance for remote sites, branch offices or subsidiaries.
With these KVM-over-IP switches and integrated switch/drawer models, one or two remote users and one local user gain BIOS-level access to control 8 or 16 servers. Optionally, 2 to 8 serial devices can also be managed. For remote access, the device supports HD video resolution up to 1920x1080 or 1920x1200.
First-class features of the Dominion® LX II:
- Remote access and management down to BIOS level - cost-effective, reliable and secure
- Java-free, browser-based remote access
- Support of various connection options -
DVI, HDMI, DP, USB-C, PS/2, USB, VGA and serial
- Universal Virtual Media™ for convenient administration
- Local access at the rack
- Switch/LCD drawer combination