Raritan Dominion® LX II Series
Planegg, June 30, 2022
Raritan's 2nd generation Dominion® LX series is particularly suited for deployment in small to mid-sized IT environments. The Dominion® LX II provides local operation at the rack and "Java-free" remote server control for remote sites, branch offices or subsidiaries.
With these KVM-over-IP switches and integrated switch/drawer models, one/two remote users and one local user gain BIOS-level access to control 8 or 16 servers. Optionally, 2 to 8 serial devices can also be managed. For remote access, the unit supports HD video resolution up to 1920x1080 or 1920x1200.
First-class benefits of the Dominion® LX II:
- Remote access and management down to BIOS level
- Cost-effective, reliable and secure
- Java-free, browser-based remote access
- Support for diverse connectivity options - DVI, HDMI, DP, USB-C, PS/2, USB, VGA and serial
- Universal Virtual Media™ for convenient administration
- Local access capability at the rack
- Switch/LCD drawer combination
Detailed information you will find in our datasheet>>.